Friday, January 30, 2009

So Far what I ate:

What I ate TODAY
Green Smoothie~9:30 am
1/2 large cucumber
1 kale leaf(good size)
1 swiss chard (good size)
1 slice pineapple
1 green apple(very small)
10 ounce water
1/2 lemon juice w/partial peel added

Lunch ~at 1:30 pm
Another Green Smoothie
1/2 cucumber
1 kale leaf(good size)
1 swiss chard ( good size)
NO PINEAPPLE like at my AM
1 green apple(very small)
10 oz water
1/2 lemon juice w/ partial peel added

YUMMY REFRESHING~


2:15 pm Jicima fris
abot 12 slices only with touch olive oil
garlic powder
garlic salt
pepper
cayenne

I usually eat them plain,but went with a recipe this time YUMMO!!!!


Dinner tonight 6:30 pm~going to sons house and I am taking my own food Rawvolution Matt Amsdan pg 111 Thai salad I love this one.I am taking more jicima fris too.

I have my own dessert to I made Cashew ~pecan thumb print with strawberry agave filling~






No comments: