Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1 Day after my 1 year being on a Raw Lifestyle

This was my today's fabulous lunch.I don't usually eat my lunch,and that's because I almost always drink my lunch.I made the this because the soup is my last nights leftover.
The avocado dip your typical,avocado,tomato,onion,lemon,sea salt mix.My crackers are from yesterdays A.M. juice that I made.My crackers were made from:beet,1 lg granny smith apple,carrots,lemon,ginger,and garlic salt,dehydrated onion red pepper flakes ,sea salt,dill,cranberries.And I am sure a few more spices I forgot about.Here is the soups recipe:
Red Pepper and Hemp Soup
Ingredients:

2 extra large (or 3 regular) red peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
½ cup hemp seeds
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp curry powder
¼ tsp turmeric
1 tsp Braggs liquid aminos
Black pepper to taste
2/3 cup water (or to taste – this will depend on how thick or thin you like your soup)
Procedure:
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. You may want to begin with ½ cup water and adjust based on texture as you go along!

No comments: