Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1 (ONE year ) since I started eating RAW foods

PhotobucketThis was one of my first recipes I ever made and it still is my favorite dessert of all time when I want a small munchie at night ;-)Here’s a delicious raw vegan donut hole recipe. Naturally sweetened with whole dates, and flavored with vanilla. Plus, coconut, which is a great source of eletrolytes.
1 cup almonds, dry
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 vanilla bean, scraped or 1 teas.Vanilla Extract
1 cup dried pineapple
chopItalic1 cup pitted dates
5 Tablespoons dried shredded coconut


MY raw life~I love it

I am proud to say that I am excited to say I started eating raw 1 year ago today.I first started out with green smoothies every day switching out the greens like kale,spianich,swiss chard and adding different things to make my smoothies sweet and tasty.I just added my favorite dessert in the photo section with Ani's Donut Holes My biggest problem at first was finding something I could eat and be satisfied with around the 8 pm hour.For some reason that is my bad time for a sweet treat.So I try and have a RAW DESSERT made item to keep me happy OR just have a big apple.That works for me too.I am loving raw and now that I am going itnto my second year eating raw I am adding lots of exercise,well a minimum of 1.5 hours at my YMCA.See I bought a pedometer and since we all should be getting 10,000 steps in a day,I felt I better put that rule into action.So that is my new thing Exercise.Oh Man

No comments: