Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Making a kick'in warm to the tummy drink

I made some kick'in vegi drink:2 carrot ,1 celery,1/4 jalapeno,4 large tomatoes,4 cucumbers,1 small head broccoli,small hand parsley ,bunch cilantro,1 shallot 2 garlic sections.You will be warm inside.I have been sipping mine all day off and on .Its a kick in drink~

OMG Yesterday I had the worse head cold .Its a head cold no detox .Runny nose....one minute I'm cold the next I'm hot .I also have a yukky tummy its terrible.My eyes water.I am a mess right now.I am on my 3rd day of this crappy feeling ,but yesterday was awful.It was so bad I was off of the computer sleeping /resting on the couch until I had an early bath and bed at 10:30 pm. That's an early time for me.I get 8 hours every night .I go to bed at midnight Pacific time and up at 7-8 am always~

No comments: