Wednesday, April 14, 2010

need time for me.....

I am having a tough time being the person I want be.What I am saying is Raw eating is what I want ,but sometimes I want cooked Vegan foods at the dinner hour.I am really trying to fight it.I think once the son moves out Mid May I will be better.I make more cooked foods with hubby ,son and granddaughter around.When the house was only hubby and myself we together had no problem with salads as our dinner.Our son is a beef ,burger flat out crappy eater.The daughter is 3 and I help her eat healthy.She herself eats McDonald's,Burger King and places not meant for growing kids :-).That is my opinion.I get her to drink sips of my drinks/juices and smoothies.

1 comment:

crosspecans said...

i hear ya about mcd food. at least they have apple choices now. love this music. you made me finally open the goji berries with that cantalope smoothie on your ty channel. they were kinda expensive and i just didnt wanna eat um like rasins. so ty ty ty